Student Teacher Bursary Programme
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.
With this goal in mind we invite interested 3rd and 4th year existing students to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies in the following fields of specialisation:
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Science as part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met.
We offer students:
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance;
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution;
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division;
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
Key Performance Areas:
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students:
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
To apply please log on to https://advtech.jonti2.co.za/vacancy/filter/internal, click on the Careers section, search for Student Teacher Bursary Programme.
Applications close on 30 June 2016. Please consider your appilcation unsuccessful should you not hear from us by the 31st of July 2016.