Location:Maragon Private School Ruimsig Primary
- To lead as a member of the management team
- Co-ordination of the academic and timetabling programmes;
- To conduct parent interviews and respond to parental needs;
- To implement and maintain the Code of Conduct;
- To deputise for the Principal when required;
- Events co-ordination and management;
- Marketing, Public Relations and Advertising management;
- To develop Student Leadership;
- Co-ordinate outreach programmes;
- Financial management and control;
- Driven and managing innovation, research, development and implementation of initiatives;
- Provide academic leadership and guidance;
- Project management.
Minimum requirement is a recognized Degree and/or a 4-year professional Teaching Qualification.
Minimum of 4 years in the same or similar type of position in similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Conflict management skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Must be a team player;