The PA assists the Director in his daily duties by managing his diary, calls, typing, travel arrangements, following up on reports and also assists in personal chores.
Key Performance Areas:
- Takes inventory of stationery in division
- Tracks movement of stationery in division
- Takes stationery orders for division at month end
- Gets quotes, authorisation and places orders
- Takes telephone messages, queries and makes calls for the Properties Executive
- Maintains electronic diary, task reminders and follows up on such
- Does filing, both electronic and paper filing.
- Does typing of quarantees, general correspondence, completes agreements
- Arranges meetings, both internal and external
- Makes travel arrangements for Senior Managers
- Assisting in preparing EXCO reports, board reports to ensure documents are delivered timeously
- Arrangement of presentations and typing, setting up documents
- Takes minutes of various meetings, ensuring that presentations are prepared in a professional manner.
- Assist in putting together procecures, policies, systems and documents for Property Division.
- Typing of formal documents, letters, EXCO and Board reports is essential
- Loads all signed leases on SharePoint
- Keeps and updates a lease schedule of leased properties
- Updates all leases and keeps them filed.
- Assists with the compilation of procedures and processes in the Property Division.
- Types and sends out lease approval sign-off sheets for leased properties to Brand Managers for approval
- Arranges with Finance for Letters of Guarantee for leased properties
- Sends information regarding insurance needed on leased properties to the OHS Manager
- Liaises with and follows up with landlords and agens on leased properties
- Ensures propert filing system for the Division.
- Loads all Title Deeds on SharePoint
- Keeps and updates a schedule of owned properties
- Loads all signed agreements of sale on SharePoint
- Keeps and updates a transfer schedule of all properties to be registered
- Keeps and updates a list of potential new properties
- Acquires updates from attorneys on the status of all properties to be transferred
A relevant Secretarial, Executive Secretrial or Office/Business Administration qualification
Secretarial qualification preferred.
3 Secretarial and/or administrative role in a Financial or Properties setting
2 Demonstrated ability in rendering secretarial/administrative support to a Senior Executive
Ability to deal with all levels of people
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to multi task