Reporting to: The Principal.
Key Performance Areas:
- To be responsible for all duties as required of a Tyger Valley Pre-Preparatory Teacher;
- To work effectively together as a team towards the success of the school;
- To follow a well-designed preschool daily program;
- To participate in any general events that take place during the year;
- To be responsible for supporting learning in collaboration with the class teacher.
Qualifications: Minimum requirement is a Matric Certificate. Preferably candidates who are studying part-time towards their EDC or Foundation Phase degree.
Experience: Must have experience working with young children in the same and/or similar type of position in a similar environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, students and parents;
- Energetic, self-motivated and able to use own initiative;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Good organisational and administrative skills;
- An open and creative outlook to education;
- Excellent communication skills with parents, staff and learners and willingness to engage with learners and their families on a personal level to help children in the best way possible;
- Must be a team player;