Location:ADvTECH Sandton Head Office
The primary responsibility will be creating, driving and implementing change management strategies/plans for the Communications function in the business.
Key Performance Areas:
Change Management Strategy and Implementation:
- Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plans for stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications, training and organisational readiness assessment.
- Integrate content of communication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioral change.
- Conduct an initial organisational assessment to determine the position of the business, and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
- Identify human and organisational risks.
- Develop project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, communications, leadership alignment, organisation transition, change readiness, capability transfer, and end-user training.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to ensure adoption of the Enterprise Business Transformation.
- Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment.
- Review on a monthly basis performance against key performance indicators (KPIs) and implement strategies to meet objectives.
- Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas and provide recommendations regarding expected organisation impacts.
- Work proactively with Group Marketing to develop and implement communication and marketing strategies, public relation initiatives and other materials that promote the aims of the respective organisational initiatives.
- Manage the implementation of communication strategies across multiple projects.
- Create appropriate content and material for change communication based on business feedback.
- Measure effectiveness of communication initiatives and make adjustments where necessary.
- Develop an action plan resulting from engagement initiatives that improves communication outcomes.
- Provide direct support and coaching to front-line managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions
- Develop effective relationships and collaborative working styles with key stakeholders, partners and the community to support people the initiatives.
- Establish and maintain stakeholder databases and provide input into service mapping and needs assessment.
- Maintain accurate data collection and provide reporting and information to the business as required.
- Work within the policies, procedures and values of the business to achieve the aims and objectives of the initiative.
- Maintain high levels of confidentiality and sensitivity with regards to business needs
- Conduct analysis and provide insights to Management that is accurate, sound and enables business decision making.
BA/BCom Communication or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
5 years experience in organizational change management program design and implementation
5 years experience in project management and resource management