Location:Eastern Cape, Gauteng, KZN and Western Cape
The ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results.
With this goal in mind we invite prospective student teachers to apply for bursaries to cover full-time or part-time studies.
For our 2015 intake we call for applications from interested 2014 matriculants and existing students studying in the following fields of specialisation:
- Afrikaans First Additional Language (High School)
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
Key Performance Areas:
Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Program will also be eligible for placement within one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division.
As part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met, we offer students:
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a tertiary institution of our choosing
To apply please log on to www.advtech.co.za, click on the Careers section, search for Student Teacher Bursary Programme.
Applications close on 31 August 2014